- Massive, pressurized spiked roller breaker made of stainless steel
- GMP layout with roller extraction mechanism (CIP)
- 30t/h capacity for homogenization of lumpy bulk materials
- Final product grain size 0.5 - 15 mm
- Suitable for integration in pneumatic conveying system and standalone operation
- Roller profiles from fine to super coarse, adjustable breaking slit
- Rollers individually driven for friction modus
- Automatic reverse mode for blocking prevention
- ATEX conformity for operation in dust zones
- Weight ca. 350 kg
области применения / клиентура
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
Massive, pressurized GMP Lump Breaker / Roller Crusher. Spiked rollers in 4 layouts (fine to super coarse). Adjustable breaking slit. Variable roller speed and friction mode. Automatic reversing for blocking prevention. Optional automatic roller extraction mechanism for efficient cleaning (CIP). Maximum capacity close to 30 t/h. Final product fineness 15 mm to 0.5 mm. Pressure shock resistant. For standalone pre-crushing or integrated in continuous production. Typical applications: silo emptying, big bag emptying, material homogenization, preparation stage for fine grinding.
Material: 1.4462; 1.4404, GMP compliant, max. capacity 30t/h, max. lump size 280 mm, weight: 360 kg, incl PLC unit.